July 16 (Reuters) – Listed here are the primary tales from the Monetary Instances. Reuters has not verified these tales and doesn’t assure their accuracy.
– Spanish Deutsche Financial institution abuse-selling scandal widens https://on.ft.com/2U7X5M1
– UK watchdog criticizes lack of central coordination on local weather targets https://on.ft.com/2U7i7dD
– Jack Dorsey says Sq. will launch DeFi bitcoin platform https://on.ft.com/3z03CXG
– Financial institution of England urged to state plans to curb inflation https://on.ft.com/3emfs6y
– Deutsche Financial institution might have falsely offered international alternate derivatives to greater than 50 corporations in Spain, suggesting that the size of a scandal that has already led to the exit of two senior bankers is bigger than one may suppose thought so earlier than.
– The Nationwide Audit Workplace has criticized the UK authorities for its incapability to work with native authorities in England to attain internet zero, accusing a “lack of readability” across the board’s tasks.
– Fintech Sq. Inc is constructing new bitcoin-focused firm, CEO Jack Dorsey stated in a tweet on Thursday.
– The Financial institution of England should present a greater rationale for believing the rise in inflation is short-term, based on an influential parliamentary committee, which additionally questioned the necessity for additional quantitative easing. (Compiled by Bangalore Newsroom)