Texas Devices Inc (NASDAQ: TXN) reported 41% year-on-year income development for FY21 within the second quarter to $ 4.58 billion, beating analysts’ consensus of $ 4.35 billion.
- Robust demand within the industrial, automotive and private electronics sectors drove development.
- Analog revenues grew 42% year-on-year to $ 3.5 billion. It posted an working margin of 51.3%.
- Built-in processing income elevated 43% year-on-year to $ 780 million with an working margin of 40%.
- Different earnings elevated 30% year-over-year to $ 336 million. The working margin was 36.6%.
- Complete working margin elevated 1,038 foundation factors to 48.3%.
- Web earnings elevated 40% year-on-year to $ 1.9 billion, because the margin contracted 40 foundation factors to 42.2%.
- EPS of $ 2.05 beat analyst consensus of $ 1.82.
- Texas returned $ 1.1 billion to shareholders within the type of dividends and share buybacks.
- It generated $ 2.1 billion in working money stream and held $ 7.4 billion in money and money equivalents.
- Outlook: Texas posted third-quarter income of $ 4.40 billion to $ 4.76 billion, in opposition to an analyst consensus of $ 4.58 billion.
- He sees EPS of $ 1.87- $ 2.13 versus analyst consensus of $ 1.97.
- Value motion: Shares of TXN traded down 1.79% to $ 184.41 within the pre-market session final test Thursday.
- picture by Piotr433 Going by means of Wikimedia
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga doesn’t present funding recommendation. All rights reserved.